State Committee of Youth Affairs, Sports and Tourism
of the Republic of Tajikistan
- The State Committee of Youth Affairs, Sports and Tourismof the Republic of Tajikistan is the central executive agency of the country in the sectors of youth, sports and tourism and responsible for the formulation of a consistent national policy and a legal frame in this areas.
- The Committee coordinates and supports the activities of institutions, educational establishments, corporations and other organization operating in the area of its responsibility.
- The Committee works in the context of the constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, different constitutional laws, among them “The Law on Tourism of the Republic of Tajikistan” and parliamentary and presidential decrees referring to its sector of responsibility.
- The Committee executes its function in collaboration with other central agencies of the executive, government authorities and public organization.
The Committee of Youth Affairs, Sports and Tourism under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan consists of four main departments – youth politics, sports, tourism and ideology – and three cross committee departments – financial affairs, human resources and organizational and economic affairs. The Committee is led by the Chairman, each main department is led by one Vice-Chairman of the Committee. The cross committee departments are headed directly by the Chairman of the Committee.
The Committee’s headquarter is situated in Dushanbe at 6, Sportivnaya Street.
You find branches of the Committee in each of the four regions of Tajikistan and in all 53 districts of the country.
It’s commitment in terms of Tourism
The Committee of Youth Affairs, Sports and Tourism under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan is committed to providing the best possible working conditions for all stakeholders active in the tourism sector. To do so, the Committee seeks to coordinate the dialogue between public and private stakeholders to ensure a balance of interests that will benefit all stakeholders. The Committee also drafts decrees and laws in the interest of the tourism sector and promotes these drafts in the Parliament and with the Government. The Committee promotes the development of tourism products and tourism infrastructure in the country.
The Committee also promotes the destination regionally and internationally with informational material and at travel trade shows. The Committee welcomes each and every tourist to sunny Tajikistan.
1.3. Useful links
1.4. Photo gallery
The Committee of Youth Affairs, Sports and Tourism under the Government of Republic of Tajikistan,
6, Sportivnaya Str., Dushanbe, Tajikistan, 734025
· Main banner – 5 beautiful pictures
· 21 places – by priority
· News – need 3 news (one should thanks news about website developer)
· Events – need 2 events
· Partners list – by priority